Last Updated on February 21, 2022 by Abigail Courtness
Both churches have now chosen their charity of the year.
St Michael, Smarden’s charity of the year is Sightsavers!
Sightsavers are an international charity working to prevent avoidable blindness, support equality for people with disabilities and advocate for change.
All Saints, Biddenden’s charity of the year is Dandelion Time!
Dandelion Time is a local charity that seeks to transform the lives of vulnerable children.
HOW TO GIVE:
- TAKE A SMARTIE TUBE FROM CHURCHENJOY THE CHOCOLATES
- FILL THE EMPTY TUBE WITH COINS ( OR NOTES)
- RETURN THE TUBE ON OR BEFORE EASTER SUNDAY
- PICK UP A SUGGESTION LIST TO HELP YOU COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND TO
GUIDE YOUR GIVING HERE.
- COME TO COFFEE ANY THURSDAY 10 -11.15 AND DONATE THE COST OF YOUR
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT DANDELION TIME:
JOIN US AT THE 11 am SERVICE ON SUNDAY 13TH MARCH TO HEAR DR CAROLINE
JESSEL SPEAK ABOUT THIS CHARITY.
STAY FOR A LIGHT SOUP AND BREAD LUNCH AFTER THE SERVICE ( DONATE THE
COST OF YOUR USUAL SUNDAY LUNCH)